Learnika Spanish Immersion
Special Fall 2020 Learnika Program
Learnika staff is ready to help your child during this challenging online school semester. We would like to remind you that our staff will do everything in hand to provide a very safe, efficient, and caring environment for your child.
We are offering an in-person program for the fall, starting on August 17th. Our staff will assist and monitor students during the distant learning periods, and also optional supplementary classes, math, and writing. Hours are 8:15 am – 3:30 pm, Mondays – Fridays, and the cost is $2200/month, and parents will have to commit until December. We are accepting twelve students.
Daily Schedule for the fall 2020
On August 17th, we will receive your child in our front door at 8:15 am to get ready to connect for the first school class at 8:30 am. For the school instruction, your child needs to bring a laptop or iPad, charger, and headphones.
Our students will also need to bring their daily lunch and snack and a bottle of water.
Learnika Daily Schedule:
- 8:15 am arrival at the Learnika front door.
- 8:30 am – 10:35 am online instruction.
- 10:35 am – 10:50 am: short break.
- 10:50 am – 11:50 am: Lunch.
- 11:50 am – 12:35 pm: online instruction.
- 12:35 pm – 12:50 pm: short break.
- 12:50 pm – 1:35 pm: online instruction.
- 1:35 pm – 1:50 pm: short break.
- 1:50 pm – 2:35 pm: online instruction.
- 2:35 pm – 3:30 pm: games and free time at the park.
- 3:30 pm: pick up time at the Learnika front door.
After our successful in-person summer camp sessions, we are feeling positive and strong about our ability to provide a proper safety protocol as required by Santa Clara County and CDC. As mentioned before, our very dedicated staff will continue working diligently to ensure the safest possible environment during this school year.