Learnika can help your child excel in school work and Spanish while having fun in a safe and enriching environment!
What is Spanish Immersion After Care?
Spanish Immersion After Care is an immersive Spanish experience for elementary kids of all ages. In the program kids receive regular and complete Spanish exposure even while they take breaks or play games. For as long as they want kids can stay and work on their homework, or participate in various indoor and outdoor activities during “free time”, all in Spanish!
How does it work?
- Children come to the Learnika center after school (our staff will pick up Escondido school children)
- Once they arrive, students have a snack and play for 15 minutes with other students & teachers
- Students will read for 30 minutes in Spanish if she/he is in Immersion program
- Students have time to work on their homework, with oversight from our experienced instructors
- Instructors speak only in Spanish
Learnika After School 2018 – 2019 Tuition Schedule