Learn and enforce advanced math skills in small classes!
Learnika offers advanced math classes for small groups of students. Open to middle and high schoolers.
Classes take place at the Learnika Tutoring Center in Palo Alto at the following times:
- Algebra 1 – Saturday, 9:00am – 10:15am
- Geometry – Saturday, 10:30am – 11:45am
- Algebra 2/Trigonometry – Saturday, 12:00pm – 1:15pm
Students must be in 6th – 12th grade and have completed the previous math level to their class:
- Algebra 1 – Must have completed Pre-algebra
- Geometry – Must have completed Algebra 1
- Algebra 2/Trigonometry – Must have completed Geometry
Please assess your child’s readiness for the class as accurately as possible.
Classes are limited to 5 students (maximum of 5 students per math level)
Tuition: $38 per class
Checks should be made out to “Learnika Learning Center”
Mailing address: 572 College Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94306
Or call us at (650) 224-2230 to pay with credit card
We also know you’re busy and there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all, so we want to help accommodate you in any way by offering our other programs which include:
- Private Tutoring – Flexible scheduling, One-on-one instruction or small group classes
- Location: our center in Palo Alto or your home
- Homework Club – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 5:00pm – 7:30pm
- Carpool options for your child to safely get from school to our center